Yellow is one of the biggest trends of the Fall and the mustard yellow in particular is my very favourite!
But first, a little personal life update..
Today is going to be my last day at the office for at least a week to concentrate on our big move! I can’t believe it’s finally happening.. and I can’t even imagine how busy and overwhelming the coming days will be! Packing, cleaning, organising, unpacking.. but finally we are going to move and I’ve been waiting for this time for the past 4 months!! I am going to share everything with you on my Instagram stories, so don’t forget to follow along!
Fall is one of my favourite seasons. I love the cooler weather that allows layering but still going out bare legs. And still not the Amsterdam freezing days! And I love wearing knitwear!
I already started picking a few key pieces for fall and have been loving yellow knits for the upcoming season, like the one I am wearing today (which I recently found at Topshop)!
Check out my top 5 picks below:
- TOPSHOP: the one I am wearing. I fell in love with the seventies vibe of the big buttons and the mustard shade;
- ASOS: a knitted ruffle jumper is a must have this fall;
- RIVER ISLAND: a three quarter double frill sleeve in knit fabric is a great idea for a more dressy look. This one would look great with palazzo trousers and heels! And it’s on sale too!
- SAMSOE & SAMSOE ON NA-KD: a golden yellow with braided and criss cross detailing and an oversized fit.
- PRETTYLITTLETHING: I like the super ladder distress V neck. This one would look very cool layered with a simple white t-shirt and boyfriend jeans.